Friday, February 05, 2100

ABOUT THIS BLOG

As the blog title says it all, this is my naturist photo diary. It records my daily life (not every day or even I will be bored stiff), my thoughts and whatever it is that gets my attention. As a highly insensitive individual who values truth above everything else, I may, in speaking the unembellished truth, cause offence or discontent. But everyone is at liberty to respond to every post but when you do so, please argue rationally. I will allow every comment to be posted provided it is not totally irrational. Invectives and foul language are examples of irrational comments. Disagreements are fine but when they are couched in foul language, the sheer inelegance makes them unsuitable for a blog that places an emphasis on naturism and as every rational person knows, naturism is always decent and elegant.

This blog also serves to remind me of things that I may forget and want to remember. This is precisely what a diary is for and this is my diary. Some of the entries may seem repetitive but they are useful when it comes to recording things that I must remember to do - e.g. I must apply BTI pellets all over my garden to destroy mosquito larvae and I must do this on a 7 to 9-day cycle. Looking at this diary will help me to remember when I must next apply BTI. The same thing goes for a lot of mundane day-to-day activities that may be of no purpose to the reader but is important to me and what better way is there than to record it in my own diary.

I have kept a diary all my life since I was 7 but I have never read a single one of them. I think my mind is more pictorial than verbal. Rather than plough through a page full of words, a simple photo tells me immediately, for example, when I last applied mosquito killer in my garden.

I hope this photo diary will be more useful to me than all my previous word diaries.

But please note that I only started this diary in December 2018. My previous blog (which I am still updating occasionally by posting links of new blog posts to this blog) can be accessed by clicking here.  Or if you prefer, you may copy the URL directly: https://itsmyprivatelife.wordpress.com/

While this diary serves my diary-keeping purpose, I also hope that it will have the effect of showing my readers that the human body is decent and not something we should be ashamed of. 

If you want to contact me by email, please email to naturistrebel@gmail.com and I will reply as soon as possible, usually almost immediately.

10 comments:

  1. Good day! Love your new blog. Followed you on earlier blog and tumblr. So glad you’ve decided to move over to this platform. Updating your blog is a serious undertaking. You’re not just posting photos with captions. You take time to share some new insight or experience. Ton of work. I’ll try and share my appreciate and counterpoints with an occasional visit to this area. Cheer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Steve. It's very kind of you to be so supportive of my meagre attempt at promoting naturism. Your observations are extremely helpful to me.

      Delete
    2. Hi again, seems like you’ve stopped updating this blog. Shame, you’re my favorite naturist! Cheers!

      Delete
    3. Hi Steve,
      As it turned out, I just posted a new blog post about the same time that you wrote your comment above. Thanks for following me. Cheers

      Delete
  2. Very nice naturist site. Hope there will be more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I do update this blog from time to time. Glad you like it.

      Delete
  3. Thoroughly enjoying your delightful blog 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. bonjour, je suis jacques, le photographe. vous vous rappelez? je reviens voir vos nouvelles photos. comment allez vous?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I seldom access this blog nowadays but I post on x.com/naturistrebel

      Delete