Saturday, July 31, 2021

Cooking dinner

When I posted pics of me cooking, many of my friends were misled into thinking that I'm a good cook. The last thing I want to do is to give a false impression that I have talents beyond whatever meagre abilities I really have. Let me be perfectly honest. I can only cook an omelette and even, then, it's not a great omelette. Everything I cook is a variation of the omelette and so far, there are only two variations: eggs with prawns and eggs with salmon. The finished product is sometimes garnished with cashew nuts which I have a partiality for. I have not cooked chicken, pork, beef or anything else. Prawns and salmon are OK because they cook easily.

So, don't be fooled when you see a pic of me cooking a meal. It's like pics of me with bottles of alcohol. I am a poor drinker and I really hate the taste of alcohol although I can drink a mug of beer. But I like to take selfies and you mustn't always believe the adage that photos don't lie. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment