Saturday, May 02, 2020

Happy Nude Gardening Day 2020

Hi guys! 

I would never have believed that I would live to see the world in such a state. I have my own strong view that all the great and powerful countries should band together and hold the Communist regime accountable for this mess but I get excoriated for being a "racist" (but how can that be when I am ethnically the same as Xi Jinping - I can't stand the guy but I wouldn't be surprised if I get beaten up one day for looking like him!!!). But I don't want to say controversial things in my naturist blog and anyway, today is Nude Gardening Day (2 May 2020) and for the love of all humanity and the love of all creatures both great and small (which means all wildlife markets must be banned and people in a certain country must stop eating all the disgusting things that the arch-Communist Mao Zedong introduced to them in the 1960s when there was a famine every year - OK, no politics), I do wish all my naturist friends a HAPPY NUDE GARDENING DAY.
The lockdown in my country means we aren't getting gardeners for an indefinite period of time and so it's the nose to the grindstone for all of us. I did a lot of gardening today and a single photo won't do justice to the monumental amount of hard work I've put in. Only a montage will do.



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your photos and thoughts. I don't mind reading your political views. It's interesting to know what bothers you (and suggestions you might have to improve). And we naturists are like all people. We have our opinions and political views. We only don't use clothes to express them...
    Enjoy the naked gardening. And remember, every day is good for naked gardening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erik, Thanks for your comment. My political views are simple. I do not approve of a totalitarian regime that does ethnic cleansing on minority groups. I do not approve of a totalitarian regime that is infamous for making its critics "disappear" or arrests them. At the same time, I do not approve of the stand taken by the liberal West not to criticise regimes that are evil to the very core. Criticising Communist China is viewed as "racist" by some people in the West. To say that the virus comes from Wuhan China is considered racist by others in the West. Criticising another evil regime that I can think of - Saudi Arabia and just about every single Muslim state in the world - is also considered racist by many people in the West. Criticising a non-Christian religion is also thought to be racist by these same people. Presumably, to them, a religion is a race and ideology like Communism is also a race. I don't accept all this. It is beyond dispute that the virus came from Wuhan China, that Communist China is undoubtedly evil and that Saudi Arabia is no better. Pandering to China is not good for Chinese people (especially those of us who are ethnically Chinese but have nothing to do with Communist China and probably detest Communist China and have only been to China as tourists). China has done a lot to suppress opposition from the world and it uses economic threats to achieve its nefarious goals. This will only make some people in the West who have unexpressed anger and who may already have racist leanings to take out their anger on people who may very well have the same anger against Communist China.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your reply. I guess what you say is what most people here in the free west feel (more or less). Speaking about my home country, The Netherlands, I see that the leading politicians here avoid the confrontation with China about the subjects you mention. Thanks to organizations like Amnesty International we are aware of what is really happening in all totalitarian regimes. But apparently when politicians get the power of government, it's the money that talks...
      Hopefully lessons will be learned from the corona crisis.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for your reply, Erik. Yes, of course money talks. Money is important to any country and China knows that. It uses economic threats. I'm glad some countries like Australia refuse to bow down to the Communist regime. It has called for an independent investigation into the source of the virus and China is furious with that and has threatened economic reprisals. I hope Australia won't back down. China claims to have done no wrong but it's terrified of a proper investigation. One can only wonder why. I just hope that the West will stop thinking of criticisms of a country or religion or an ideology as racist. It's not. We need criticisms to make sure that no country, religion or ideology can get away with murder. For some people in the West, any criticism of a non-white country, non-Christian religion and non-capitalist ideology is immediately deemed racism. This is nonsense. The country they refuse to criticise will give you pandemic after pandemic. The religion you refuse to criticise will give you terrorism and more terrorism. The ideology you dare not criticise will give you ethnic cleansings and arrests of whistleblowers and critics of the totalitarian government. The West must realise that it has got its definition of "racism" all wrong. Countries, religions and ideologies are not racial.

      Delete