Hi guys,
Lately I haven't been posting much. I have received countless messages asking me if my health is OK. It is. I am just lazy. I have written many posts on this blog but usually, when it comes to clicking the "PUBLISH" button, I balk. I tend to say too much in my posts and I'm beginning to feel the need for privacy. I can't possibly reveal everything about me to the world. Usually, after I have written a post, I regret revealing so much. It often results in my deleting the post altogether. I must always bear in mind that what I say may be culturally acceptable in my community but it may raise hackles in other communities. The West has largely one view and it is not tolerant enough to listen to views that emanate from the Far East or other distant lands. It insists that governments in Asia are oppressive but it does not realise that many of us would not trade our governments for any in the West. It fails to realise that we (specifically, China) have governments in one form or another for the past at least 5,000 years, way before the dawn of Western civilisation. Again, I'm saying too much.
But I do post on Twitter. The good thing about Twitter is you can't digress. The forced succinctness is good for me. It prevents me from rambling on. There will always be a huge difference in opinion and East will always be East and West West. The purpose of my blog is not to discuss politics but to promote naturism. I hope to accentuate our similarities rather than our differences. Posting photos with just a few words on Twitter is more effective - naturism is promoted without further talk about things that are sure to be controversial.
I hope to see all of you on Twitter. Please follow me - here's my Twitter account.
No comments:
Post a Comment