Now that we are approaching the end of 2022, I thought I should write daily accounts of some of the days in 2022 which are interesting to me in my life as a naturist. As far as possible, I will avoid posting pics of other people unless I am fairly certain they are OK with it or they have appeared in other public sites.
19 July is the first day of my nude hiking in Saxony, Germany. On this day, the plan is to see some old abandoned railway line and to visit an old dilapidated castle.
It is a hot day.

The trail is long. and there's a lot of walking. This pic gives a perspective of how far one has to walk.
Sometimes it gets very hot.
The road is flanked on both sides by fields.

A word of advice to the uninitiated. It's wise to apply sun cream all over your body including parts of the body that one does not normally apply it or you may end your holiday with sun-burn all over your body.
Sometimes, there is shade.

There may be the occasional car on the trail. Just step aside and take a selfie! Haha

There are refreshing stops at streams and rivers.

We sometimes pass through fields where workers are gathering the harvest.

There are quaint little bridges too that one has to cross.

Sometimes, there are cows along the way and they afford a great selfie backdrop.

We finally arrive at our destination - the disused railway track.

And the castle remains.

No comments:
Post a Comment