Tuesday, December 27, 2022

2022 DAILY ACCOUNT - PART 1A: 19 July (continued)

For the sake of completeness, I decided to write this short post as an addendum to the last post. This is because following yesterday's post, I received a few queries from my readers and I thought it would be good if I gave the full picture. I was asked if we walked in the nude on public roads as well. Do I have photos of them? Whether I have a photo of something is a question one need not ask a selfie addict. Of course I have photos of Everything. Countless photos. Hahaha

The following photos were all taken on 19 July 2022.

Here is a passing car on a public road:

A bus-stop:

A passing bus:

And a long tram with tourists in it:

I hope this gives a better picture of our hike. The total distance exceeded 14km in a single day.

My next post will focus on the following day - 20 July 2022.


ERRATUM

I just realised that I made a mistake above. All the photos above were in fact taken on 20 July 2022 and not 19 July 2022. This may not be an important point to my readers but since this is my personal diary, I have to be sure that such mistakes are not made. In most of my holiday photos, I can tell that it's a different day by the change of my clothes. But obviously I can't do that here. Haha.

Here is a pic of me with a passing car that was really taken on 19 July 2022:

No comments:

Post a Comment