Sunday, January 01, 2023

2022 DAILY ACCOUNT - PART 3A: 21 July

After posting my last blogpost, a reader quite rightly drew my attention to the lack of proportion in that post. It's a post about my boating in the river and the first half of it is all about trains. A few readers complained that the train photos were not 'naturist photos'. I hope my readers will bear in mind that this is really my personal diary. It's to document my life as a naturist. I'm not always naked and it would be quite silly if I made it a point to ensure that EVERY photo showed nudity. I quite liked the train photos. But some questions are legitimate - do I have photos of me ACTUALLY rowing the boat?

I looked through my photos again and sure enough I do have photos of me in the boat. But I can't possibly have a photo of me ROWING the boat. When I pick up my GoPro camera attached to a selfie stick, I have to stop paddling. I can't paddle a boat and take a selfie at the same time.

Here's one of the many pics of me in the boat.


This is the WSP or Wasserschutzpolizei i.e. Water Protection Police. Their duty is to patrol the rivers, waterways and lakes and they are a part of the State Police. The rules are if you have life jackets in the boat you are required to put them on. We don't carry life jackets on the boat. So, we are on the right side of the law. The river is extremely shallow anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment