I'm sick and tired of the uniform title of my blog posts. They seem so mechanical. The artist in me is repulsed. Hence my current title. Haha. Just kidding. I haven't got the smallest trace of artistry in my veins. Anyway, the hiking goes on.
We hike through lush fields.

And yes, another tower. It's shorter than the one we went to yesterday though. Here's a view from the top.

If you are wondering what I mean by the title, wonder no more. Here is a photo I really treasure. It offers indisputable evidence that I am stepping on two countries at one go. The border runs right at the centre between my legs.

Here's proof that the earth is spherical. This is also a good therapeutic exercise if you feel the cares of the world weigh down heavily on you. The world is huge and nothing really matters. The only way you can live life without any care is to shrug off all responsibilities. Haha

I am told there are elves in this forest. Here's one:

Waiting for my dinner. It's funny how we go through different phases of life. In the first phase we drink milk unabashedly. In the second phase, we are ashamed to be seen drinking milk and we force ourselves to drink bitter drinks such as alcohol and coffee in the foolish belief that such drinks are what every "adult" drinks. Finally we enter the phase when we have kids of our own and we don't give a toss what others think and simply drink what we like and of course, milk tastes much better than coffee or alcohol. If you look carefully there is an elf next to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment