Friday, January 11, 2019

Film on naturism

When I was asked to help a group with questions on naturism, I was happy to oblige. I'm always delighted to explain naturism to anyone who has questions about it. Little did I know then that answering a series of questions would lead to my appearing in a film on naturism. Apparently the group searched through the length and breadth of the entire country and they could not find anyone who was willing to appear nude in a film with their faces shown, except of course, me. The very few naturists in my country are all hidden deep in the closet.

Anyway, acting is not exactly my cup of tea and I found this week exhausting and boy, am I glad the filming is now over. But I must say that however averse I may be to even the simplest form of acting, no self-respecting selfie addict can really complain about being repeatedly photographed and filmed. LOL


4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Lim,
    Is the ultimate finished and edited documentary going to be available for viewing, and if so, is it known where?
    Kindest regards, Larry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good evening, Larry.
      I have no idea what the end product is going to be like. I only know the parts I appeared in. All I know is I'm the only one who appeared nude with my face shown. I made it very clear from the start that I would not have my face obscured like a petty criminal. Only criminals have their faces covered. I was told that the end product would be given to me. I will post it as soon as I have a copy of it and of course only if I have clearance from the producers who own the copyright.

      Delete
    2. I envy you, Ernest.
      And I admire your courage.
      Pierre

      Delete
    3. Hi Pierre,
      Thanks for your kind words. But it's not really courage that I have. Even babies dare to appear naked. Haha.

      I'm trying to figure out which Pierre you are. Your calling me 'Ernest' means you knew me from many years back. There was a time when for security reasons, I used the pseudonym 'Ernest' whenever I went online. It's from Oscar Wilde's play 'The Importance of Being Earnest' in which the main character uses the name whenever he was in London and his real name in the country. But I decided a few years ago to just use my real name Lim even when I'm online. But it's still wise not to post your full name online to avoid identity theft. Are you the Pierre on Nook?

      Delete