Saturday, January 19, 2019

Thuggery

I don't normally keep a beard or a moustache. The presence of hair on my face makes me feel distinctly uncomfortable. My wife thinks I look like a thug when I don't shave for a few days. I have not really left my face unshaved for more than 3 or 4 days. This pic was taken yesterday afternoon when I was at my most thuggish.


But I think I am one of those people who don't grow very much hair on the face or on other parts of the body. That works well for me. I have a friend who is even more hairless. He doesn't even have to shave regularly.

2 comments:

  1. Do you not think it is also natural for hair (wherever) to be allowed to grow? I'm in a bit of a hairy phase these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't. That would be going too far. If you do that for the hair, what about the nails? What about the hair on the head? Leaving it natural must mean not cutting it at all. I can't live with long hair. My hair has always been short since I was a boy.

      Delete