Thursday, July 04, 2019

Clean bill of health

If you are wondering why I look so radiant, it's because I was in the hospital this morning and all my tests results show that I am fit enough to climb every mountain in the Alpine range.

Apart from health tests, I have also done a test of all my cameras. An hour can barely go by without me taking quite a few selfies. I have to be prepared for a camera malfunction.

I'm all ready for my nude hiking next week!!!  Stay tuned!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi again! Good to hear you’re in tip top shape. How do you acclimate to the high altitudes of the Alpines. I like the framing of the garden and the lighting. You’ve become quite the artiste. Hope you can make good use of your new skills and cameras. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve, thanks! I'm glad you like the pic. I usually take many photos and I look for the most presentable one. I'm not like one of those pros who can take 3 or 4 shots and they're all great. I usually set my camera to the sports mode so it takes a pic every few seconds. No skill there. Just mere luck. I follow the law of probability. Chances for at least one pic to be nice are high if you take many shots. LOL

      Delete