Saturday, June 29, 2019

Getting prepared: different angles of taking a photo

It's getting close to my nude hiking and I must be prepared. One of my greatest regrets is I take too few photos. I take many more photos than the average person but they are never enough. If you see a beautiful lake and you think you have taken enough photos of it, you are almost certainly wrong. There are many angles from which you can take a pic and when you look at Google Images, you will be surprised to see that another photographer has taken the photo of the same lake from an angle you have not even thought of at the time.

It rained heavily this evening and I thought it was a good idea to take a pic from this angle. As it turns out, it is quite an artistic angle, don't you think? The light and the way I composed the photo give a mystical air to it, or is it just the imagination of one who is totally devoid of any drop of artistry, a deficiency which my wife will readily attest to.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lim! I like the composition. Especially use of light. It’s shining on all the right parts. Looking forward to seeing candid from your upcoming Alpine trip. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Steve. I'll make it a point to update this blog regularly.

      Delete