A photo diary of my life as a naturist. The human body is decent.
Sunday, March 07, 2021
Be fruitful and multiply!
Two days ago, I felt precisely what Adam before the Fall must have felt when he planted his first tree in the Garden of Eden. I planted 6 papaya seeds in 6 different places and if all goes well I should have 6 papaya trees in no time.
Haha. Not sure if there is anything to admire. Don't forget. I have only planted 6 seeds. Many of them if not all of them may not grow. Even if one tree grows, it may not bear fruit. Lots of things can happen and I haven't got green fingers.
bonjour Lim, oui, avec le printemps beaucoup vont planter aussi leurs graines et de merveilleuses récoltes auront lieux à l'automne. très heureux de te revoir alimenter ton site si agréable à regarder que son auteur.
I am so ready for spring here in the middle of America.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
Larry
It will be there in a blink of an eye. Always good to have a change of seasons.
DeleteI admire you
ReplyDeleteHaha. Not sure if there is anything to admire. Don't forget. I have only planted 6 seeds. Many of them if not all of them may not grow. Even if one tree grows, it may not bear fruit. Lots of things can happen and I haven't got green fingers.
Deletebonjour Lim, oui, avec le printemps beaucoup vont planter aussi leurs graines et de merveilleuses récoltes auront lieux à l'automne. très heureux de te revoir alimenter ton site si agréable à regarder que son auteur.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Always great to hear from you.
DeleteI admire you for your strength, for your strength to stand to your principals and your relationsship to your body, congratulation
ReplyDeleteThanks. That's very kind of you.
Delete