I felt the need to rejoice this morning because today is exactly one week to my first dose of the Covid vaccine. I have been feeling down because a past allergy to a drug that happened to me decades ago was the reason that would have debarred me from the vaccine if not for a recent change in the guidelines by the Ministry of Health. My entire family have each already received both doses of the vaccine. But my first dose will come next week.
Cheers to all of you. Yes, I know; that's a carton of milk but who says you need alcohol to celebrate? Haha, I'm not a self-righteous prig - I do drink too but I really don't like the taste of alcohol and when I really want to celebrate, milk is it - it's what I've loved since I was born.
And to all the anti-vaccers out there, go get yourselves inoculated. The vaccine is safe and effective.

bonjour lim.
ReplyDeletecontent que tu sois vacciné bientôt. quel vaccin? moi je vais recevoir ma 1ere dose du pfizer le 8 avril. en novembre j'ai eu déjà le vaccin pour la grippe.
que vas tu planter dans ton jardin, je n'ai plus de nouvelle de roi sur ton mail. cela me ferais plaisir.
cordialement
jacques
Hi Jacques,
DeleteIt will be the Pfizer vaccine. Only Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are approved by my government. I am very grateful to my government. They paid for the vaccines as early as June last year even before the vaccines had been produced. Because of this, we are the first in the region to receive our first batch of Pfizer vaccines. The government bought from many sources. Some vaccines did not materialise. They also bought a small quantity of Sinovac which has been delivered but so far, the government has not approved it. It's best not to approve Sinovac - it's such a dubious vaccine since no real data is released.
My papaya seeds did not seem to germinate. I don't see any tree. I may not be planting anything. I haven't got green fingers. Oops, I don't know how Google will translate that. I mean I am not good with growing plants.
It's good you are getting your first dose soon.
Cheers,
Lim