Thursday, March 04, 2021

It was a dark and stormy night

I've been re-reading on my Kindle a lot of old romantic novels with castle ruins galore that I used to read as a boy and I thought I should pose on the steps of an ancient castle ruin in the nude for my naturist blog. It's hard to travel these days and I miss visiting ancient ruins. This is the closest I can get to an ancient ruin. I intentionally crossed my legs so I could post it on Facebook but sadly, I didn't cross my legs prudishly enough for Facebook.




2 comments:

  1. content de te revoir, je comprend que les moments du au covid entraine une frustration. de savoir que nous sommes privé de mouvements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's very frustrating when the whole world is grounded for more than a year. Why isn't the world making China pay?

      Delete