Saturday, May 01, 2021

Labour Day Magic

After my last post, I received a great deal of animated response from my readers. Many asked me in wonder how I managed to jump backwards and could I do another video to demonstrate my ability? Others said it was a trick and why did I fumble so much at the start? Can I do it again without all the fumbling?

I was a little hesitant in the first video because I was testing the ground. It had just rained then and the ground was wet. I didn't want to slip and fall. 

Since most of my readers asked me to do the video again, I decided this afternoon to give it a try. It's a bright sunny Saturday afternoon and it's indeed a fine day for me to do a little magic.  Yes, I can do magic.

Anyway don't get too worked up about all this. If you think I can't fly backwards, it's fine. This is all just for fun. Have a great Labour Day today, everyone! And remember, there is nothing indecent about the human body.





1 comment: