I am determined to see to it that my dad's hypertension doesn't get passed on to me. I've embarked on a low-salt diet. The fact is I don't like salt added to my food. I really don't. It's a matter of taste for me. But the whole world is crazy about salt. Gordon Ramsay will yell at MasterChef hopefuls if they don't add salt by the spadefuls. So I decided to cook my own meals. Just checked my BP - it's 112/79 which is a normal reading. But I need to take preemptive action because my dad first had hypertension when he was a young adult which means I'm genetically disposed to it.

ta tension est normale. je fais régulièrement cette tension avec un traitement et mes examens cardiologiques ont été parfait. j'ai aussi fait un régime sur 2 mois avec "comme j'aime" j'ai perdu plus de 7kg. le seule point qui n'est pas résolu c'est mon tour de taille qui n'as pas changé malgré une ceinture ventrale Slenderton. mon médecin m'a dit qu'a mon age 81ans c'est irrémédiable. hélas, et comme naturiste cela me complexe un peu. je fais 12km de vélo d'appartement en 30mn tous les jours pour garder la forme. a bientôt, tu as grandi il me semble.......woa
ReplyDeleteWow, you inspire me to exercise. Alas, I am very lazy. I wanted to go back to the gym but now the gyms are closed again because of new cases of Covid. I've grown? You mean I am getting fatter? Haha. That's quite normal for me. It's a sign of a sluggard - that's what happens when all I can do is to plan an exercise regime but never get down to actually doing it. LOL. That is why it's admirable that you can do your biking every day. I will use you as my inspiration. Cheers.
Deletenous allons bientôt ouvrir les restaurants en extérieur. il n'y a plus de limitation de distance ce qui à fait de pouvoir retourner à héliomonde que tu connais je crois.
ReplyDeleteWe are now tightening up our restrictions because of the spike in new cases.
DeleteYou're looking good for it 😉
ReplyDelete