I woke up one afternoon from my slumber when I was a little boy and I joined my parents who had just watched something on the TV. Someone in a jester's costume was singing this song, the refrain of which is printed on the photo below. I didn't know it then but it's the song sung by Feste (the Fool or Clown) at the end of Twelfth Night. It's a sad song that traces in words even a child can understand the different stages of life and how each stage always ends with the rain that rains every day. I remember feeling strangely depressed and I asked my parents, 'What is the purpose of living?'
Throughout my life (I was deeply immersed in religion in my youth), the answer to that question is simple and can be expressed in three words. The purpose of life is:

bonjour
ReplyDeletedommage de surcharger les photos de commentaires.
Hi! Recently, a friend of mine told me that he saw one of my nude photos in an extreme website. He suggested that I should write words on my photos which would discourage these people from posting them on dubious websites.
Delete