If you believe in freedom and you think rogue states should not be allowed to bully free nations, you have to agree with me. I don't like the taste of alcohol and I don't really drink but I will henceforth buy only Aussie wine. Give it as a gift, bring it to a party and if you drink wine, drink it. You can cook with it too. Whatever you do, just buy Aussie wine.
Cool...you have my thumbs up
ReplyDeleteThanks. Spread the message to everyone. Just keep buying Aussie wine. China has committed untold atrocities to its own citizens and has continued with its propaganda of CCP fake news and censorship of real news. If other countries cave in to its nefarious demands, nobody will dare to defend persecuted minorities such as the Uighurs and Tibetans. And nobody will say anything when human rights abuses are committed in Hong Kong. China wants the world to turn a blind eye to its evil excesses and if it can at least silence the world, half its wicked battle is won.
Delete