I'm pleased to say that I now have an adviser on photography. Since I lack artistry and my powers of observation are (if my wife is to be believed) non-existent, it will be very useful to have an adviser who can see more and can advise on photography, lighting and how to pose.
Anyway, my adviser suggests that I should post this pic because it's natural and I look serious (for a change).
I suppose in photography, it's much better when it's less posed. When I turn to face the camera and smile broadly and worse, when I raise my hand in greeting, you can't get more posed than that. Here, I was walking with a purpose, my mind was on something other than photography and so it's probably one of my most 'natural' photos so far.
Nice post and photo. The photo doesn’t have a selfie pose - you’re not looking directly in the camera. Looks like someone caught you in misstep on the way to slay a garden snake. Did you get circumcised? I hope not I’m a huge proponent of the natural look. Although it’s nice to fully see your glans. It only perks out in your other pictures. Glad you’re taking more risks ) if it was intentional) and not how you typically wear it in your home.
ReplyDeleteNo, I'm not circumcised. I had probably just peed and forgot to push back the foreskin. Yes, for a while, I kept indoors for fear of the snake I saw. But it's not really a risk I took. The snake is probably more afraid of me than me of it. Haha.
DeleteVery nice photo. Very natural and I like the movement.
DeleteThanks! I'm glad you like it.
DeleteI like it when you retract your foreskin & showing your glans. Hope you can take more photos like that
ReplyDeleteI’m split on this topic. I like your pictures with glans covered and also this one where foreskin is fully retracted. Maybe you should post some pictures that show it halfway back so I can offer an opinion.
ReplyDeleteI think you have missed the point. The focus is not on silly things such as whether the foreskin is retracted. The whole purpose of my blog is to affirm the decency of nudity. That's all.
ReplyDeleteFantastic picture
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Delete