Saturday, October 31, 2020

There's no watch but Garmin - a naturist advertisement

I just bought a new watch today. I can only buy a Garmin because of a few reasons - it's the best smart watch with the best features (suitable for me). It has the best GPS system (nobody will dispute this). And this new watch has a button that's very useful. If you are out hiking in a forest and you're suddenly lost, all you have to do is to push a button and it will provide you with a map with directions to help you to retrace your steps back. If Hansel and Gretel had used this Garmin, they wouldn't have been lost in the forest and caught by the evil witch. Plus of course I have an account with Garmin and all my details - my sleep pattern, my exercise details, the routes I have taken and millions of other data that span over many years are all in my Garmin account.

After buying my new Garmin and syncing it with my phone and my old Garmin account, I naturally took a selfie with it and I thought it'd make a good ad for Garmin. Maybe Garmin might come up with some special deal for a diehard fan. But then again, they might feel scandalised if they are not naturist-friendly. LOL

EDIT:  A friend just asked me what happened to my old Garmin. It's still in excellent working order. It's more than 4 years old and technology was more backward then. The new watch has tons of features that the old one doesn't have, naturally. My old one was black and it's tiresome to see a black watch on my wrist for so many years. 




No comments:

Post a Comment