I'm loath to call it a garden - I shouldn't sully the good name of a garden with the unkempt jungle that I keep. I've been working hard now that no gardener has been to my house for the past 10 months.
I should be more careful with these shears. You see how hard at work I was? I cut so swiftly that you can hardly see the blades in this pic:
Everything about me is falling into decay. I almost fell when this wooden step broke. I have to get it fixed. Maybe wood isn't such a safe structure in the tropics. And as you can see, it's almost totally covered with dead leaves. It's not been in use for a very long time. And I for the past few posts in this blog, I have been talking about ladder safety. I didn't think a fixed structure like this could pose a problem.
I wish es could do it together
ReplyDeleteIt's all been cut down.
DeleteI am sorry, Cutting plants and grass is good against aggressions, next time o.k
ReplyDelete