Saturday, December 15, 2018

In sickness and in health

Yesterday I had my dinner of Thai green curry but I found it a bit too spicy and I didn't have much of an appetite. Immediately after my dinner, I became feverish. My daughter took a photo of me as I placed a thermometer in my mouth. She said I looked the picture of death and she's right. I couldn't even sit up properly.


And this was my temperature: 38.7

I went to bed immediately after taking paracetamol to lower my temperature. The next morning, I felt better and I thought the worst was over. But at 10.45am, I felt feverish and my temperature had gone even higher - 39.1.


I took paracetamol and Klacid, an antibiotic and I'm fine again. Here I am feeding my fish at 1.30pm looking fine again. Let's hope the fever doesn't come back.



The rosy picture did not stay on very long. At 5.45pm, I felt my body burning again and sure enough my temperature has gone up again.





No comments:

Post a Comment