Thursday, December 13, 2018

Privacy - is it really all that good?

I have written two posts that I decided not to post. When I started this blog, I wanted to freely post anything that came to my mind. But it's not that easy. I'd like to think that I keep no secrets and my thoughts are open for the world to see but alas, it's not that simple. People are generally intolerant and if they think you hold certain views that they don't accept, they will hate you for them. And I have decided not to make enemies.

The pic I was about to post showed me reading a book. If you noticed, I have always been very careful about not showing the titles of the books I read. I don't like to be judged based on the books I read. But in the series of photos I took this afternoon, the title of the book can be seen.

Just in case you think I am into some weird ideology, I'm not. The book is a book any parent would be happy to place in the hands of their kids. It's not political, religious or pornographic.  It's just that people have fixed ideas about things. The other thing is the two posts I wrote went on to more than 2000 words. This is my photo diary and I must not be tediously wordy.

Here's a pic of me feeding my fish this afternoon. The sad thing is since my old set of fish had died, I no longer see my fish jumping out of the water during feeding time which they did in the past. I took a lot of pics during feeding today but this is the only photo that a bit of my koi can be seen. Just a flash of orange.


2 comments:

  1. Lim,
    From our family to yours; wishing you a great Holiday Season
    Larry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My family and I wish you and your family a merry Christmas and a great 2019!

      Delete