Sunday, February 24, 2019

Feeding my fish in the dark

Forgot to feed my fish this afternoon.


NOTE [24 Feb 2019 at 9.15am]: I posted this last night when I was already in bed. I wanted to see how easy it was to post a blog with a photo from my phone and honestly, it was a breeze. That's the beauty of Google's blogger.com. Since all my photos are on Google Photos, posting one of these on my blog is as easy as pie.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Funny, the night photos look better than the daytime ones! The daytime photos look a little washed out from that hot island sun perhaps? The night lighting works. The green of your plants looks brighter, I can see more definition of your feet. Maybe you should take more pics at night. Gotta be cooler too. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't think of it that way. I have a lot of night photos. I think it's probably the yellow light behind me. Thanks for all the input. It'll help me to take better photos.

      Delete