Saturday, February 09, 2019

Success!

I have been complaining that my fish are not friendly enough to pose for a pic with me. Yesterday, during feeding, I managed to get this pic.

This must be the best so far, at least for my new set of fish since my old fish all died, one after another. I have taken thousands of photos and this is really special. I'm going to keep a copy of this pic everywhere so I don't lose it. The file name for this photo is P2080098.

I have about 6 or 7 fish in my pond. Two of them can easily be seen but there is a third one that is closer to my right foot. This fish is extremely fast. It does not stay for even a split second on the surface. It darts out, grab its food and disappears before the camera can snap a shot. There is a fourth - a faint orange hue - just to the back of the second large fish. But it's still quite deep in the water and so you can't make it out clearly.



2 comments:

  1. You look always so happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most people are happy. Some people happen not to smile when a pic is taken.

      Delete