Thursday, February 07, 2019

My fish are shy even in the dark.

Since it's so hard to capture my fish in the camera when I feed them, I thought that perhaps they would be less shy at night in the dark.

But no luck. They didn't even come out at all. The moment I stepped out and was about to go into the house, they started chomping on the food. This took place two days ago (5 February).

I suppose it takes a long time before they are comfortable with me. My previous fish which had all died got quite used to me. They would always swim on the surface and after eating the food, they would sometimes splash water on my feet. One of them would even leap out of the water just a little. I managed to take a shot of it doing that on camera once.



2 comments:

  1. Your photos are so inspirational. You reveal the beauty of everyday life as a nudist and I love your willingness to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Without responses such as yours, I have no idea that people appreciate my posts. It's very heartwarming to know that. Blogger informs me that I get high viewership but I always thought the viewers are mainly non-naturists who are disapproving of what I do. So, reading your comment is very encouraging for me. Thanks!

      Delete