Do you see a lot of naturist memes on the Internet. I recently saw this on Twitter:
And I said to myself, 'Oh no! Not that again!' How many times must the world be bombarded with photos of naturists who turn their backs to the camera? I've even heard a joke that naturists are people who turn their backs to the camera. What does that tell the world about our perception of nudity? How do we convince the world that nudity is natural, decent and not to be ashamed of when all we can do is to turn our backs to the camera and hide our faces and our identity. Won't the world say all nudists are hypocrites?
So I created this meme and I hope to turn it viral. Please spread it on twitter and other social platforms. Nudity is REALLY natural, decent and not something anyone should be ashamed of. And I truly mean it. And I urge all true naturists to spread their photos so that we can outnumber the photos of closet nudists with their backs to the camera. We must change the wrong perspective of naturism that has been given by closet nudists. And please use our own photos and not the nude photo of someone else. We must be true to what we believe in.

True, we must be true to what we believe in. I agree. However, we must also be cautious. Revealing our identities to people who we are close to OE work with can & is very risky. We can do so at events like WORLD NAKED BIKE RIDE DAY, or even WALKING TOP FREE ASa Nudist couple in NEW YORK where toplessness in public for women is now legal. Once we keep doing these things, more & more people will come to realise how NORMAL NUDITY TRULY IS. FOR BOTH GENUINE & CLOSET NUDISTS AS WELL.
ReplyDelete