Sunday, February 03, 2019

Is Imgur tolerant of the human body?

After Tumblr decided to take a stand against the human body, I have totally avoided it. I have just applied BTI the mosquito killer in all my drains and I thought I should give imgur a try and so I just uploaded a photo and I will wait to ssee if imgur removes my photo and bans me. I need to know which platform is tolerant of the human body. Can you imagine how pathetic this is? I am going round asking if a website is tolerant of the human body. Any observer from outer space would probably think that we humans have all been enslaved by some other entity that has a prejudice against the human body. That's how insane the world has become in its fight against the human body.

If you see this image below, it means imgur has not removed it:


The image link is:  https://imgur.com/xeRod3u
The direct link is https://imgur.com/xeRod3u


Editor's comment:

I have just discovered something new. You can upload nude photos but don't put them up in the gallery or community. I tried doing that but my photo was removed with a warning. I thought they would just delete my photo but they didn't. They simply removed it from the gallery / community but my photo remained on their server. Hence you can still see it above. 

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The day you can't see me on this thread is the day when imgur removes the pic, presumably because of the inexplicable aversion to the human body. I hope they don't ever do that.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Great photo and i love seeing all of you.

      Delete
    2. Thanks. Everyone wants to see the face of the person in the pic. As I said in my previous post, we naturists must never hide our faces in a nude photo.

      Delete
  3. The most reliable must be Google Photos. They accept nude photos. Google has no issue with the human body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like imgur came thru for me also.
    As always, thanks my friend for sharing
    Blessings for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! For some reason, I only saw your post now. Blessings to you and your family too, my friend.

      Delete
  5. All my pictures are on Imgur. I don't know or care about "Gallery" or "Community", because I just link to them from elsewhere, and I have no intention of sharing via Imgur itself. It's been a couple of years now and there don't seem to be any problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I wish I had done that in the past. Instead, I uploaded photos on Tumblr and copied the direct link to my WordPress blog. Now that Tumblr has banned nude photos, many of my WordPress blog posts present serious access problems. If I am not mistaken, there was a time when Imgur allowed photos to remain on their websites only if they were accessed by people. I think it's Imgur I'm talking about. If the pic is not accessed for a period of time, it would be removed from the server. That was why I didn't use Imgur then. I think I'm talking about Imgur but I may be wrong.

      Delete
  6. A really fantastic picture

    ReplyDelete